1. Choosing and overseeing your groomsmen.
2. Planning out the guest list with your bride.
3. Tracking down missing RSVPs.
4. Dealing with your family.
5. Learning to dance—and practicing.
6. Choosing and giving gifts to your groomsmen and best man.
7. Writing and practicing your vows.
8. Staying on top of the rehearsal dinner.
9. Styling your wedding-day look.
10. Getting your hair cut.
11. Giving your bride a thoughtful gift the day of the wedding.
12. Dancing with the mothers and bridesmaids.
13. Planning the honeymoon
14. Saying "I love you"—often.